Friday, June 26, 2009

Gwen's Blessing



Kimmie made Gwenny the most beautiful blessing dress AND Andrew gave her the most beautiful blessing! It was a wonderful day (December 28, 2008). We had a fun gathering after the blessing at Andrew's parents house. The food was amazing and we had so many friends and family to share in the special day with us! Adam and Liesel (Andrew's sister and our brother-in-law) were here from New York. My brother Adam, his wife Brandi and their two boys were also able to come from Pocatello for the weekend. My Aunt Julie and cousin Lindsey were also in town, so we had a fun group. The antique button on Gwen's dress is one that Kim took from a dress of our Mom's. My aunt Pennie's final touch was the elegant blanket she made that you can see behind Gwen. It was so special to have this gift from Aunt Pennie, she always makes us feel so loved in our dear Mother's absence. And last but not least, my dear friend poofy took these beautiful pictures for us.











4 comments:

  1. That is an amazing dress!! It's so elegant and I love the antique broach. Your family seems to be doing so well. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ever seen these pics. She is SOO pretty. I love this gal and can't wait to meet her in person this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is A-mazing! It is SUCH a princess gown. I love it!
    Glad you've come to your senses about blogging :) haha...just teasing you.
    Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so cute and such a perfect mix of you and Andrew! P.S. we are in Orem for 6 weeks and would love to visit you!

    ReplyDelete